Subject: NWS Online Gaming Store, Black Friday sale ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if NWS Online Gaming Store is planning to have Black Friday sale tomorrow ? I'm interested to get GMT Ardennes '44 2nd Edition. Any other on-line store that carries this game for a good deal ?

Thanks

Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto Fu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CoolStuffInc has 2 in stock for $35.99 with 10% off, as opposed to NWS for $34.99.
http://www.coolstuffinc.com/page/716

Miniature Market has 3 in stock for $35.75 with 8% off, but their sale doesn't start for a few hours.
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/gmt030412.html

As GMT have sold out of the reprint, I'm not too sure how long they'll be available.

Also, I seem to remember reading that NWS posted that they'll match any Black Friday offer, so it may be worth emailing Chris Dean.

[Edit: Can't seem to find the link to where I read that, but I think it's correct.]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mochara
msg tools
badge
mb
Wargame Depot: http://wargamedepot.com/catalog/ardennes44-p-1813.html

Similar price and clearly the 2nd Ed.
Where NWS is concerned make contact and ensure they have what you want.
My experience is that he does not necessarily have everything their webstore says they do. Additionally, he has two locations that he ships from and wanted to send stuff to me from both locations. No thanks.

Edit: splellinging
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Phil, I have ordered from NWS Online store...

Peter

PS: I actually have the 1st edition but I want the 2nd edition as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blair Markell
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
bodhid44 wrote:
I seem to remember reading that NWS posted that they'll match any Black Friday offer, so it may be worth emailing Chris Dean.

I do know that he said they'd match MMP's Black Friday (on Black Friday) sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto Fu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's what I read. Good job someone else's got a good memory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Lizak
United States
Fairfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmb
Given their low prices, I wouldn't expect them to have a lot of room to drop prices even more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Their prices are lower than almost ALL the wargaming black Friday sales as it is! I buy a ton of stuff from them!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed Chris at NWS about Black Friday sales and because of their low pricing and price matching they don't have holiday sales.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mochara
msg tools
badge
mb
Quote:
A couple/few years ago I asked for a price match from NWS with an item for sale here on BGG. He quoted $5 over the price advertised here and then he bought the last one off of BGG before I even read his reply.

Hmm. Similarly, I once found a price discrepancy between an NWS ad here on BGG and their webstore. The nice man from NWS thanked me for noticing the error and took the ad down. I was a little surprised there was no offer to price match their own ad. It was only a $4 difference, of little consequence to me and probably not a deal breaker for them, I would think, but I still believe "if you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone,

We do not normally have a "Black Friday" sale as we try to offer our best prices at all times and also try to match competitor totals (shipping, game prices, rewards, etc..) whenever possible. I did post some sale prices for MMP and DVG to help match their sale prices.

I do try to keep up on our prices as much as possible. Note, if a title runs out a publisher, depending on sourcing, then we have to switch to distributor pricing which can be a few dollars more. To Mo, you might have caught us in the middle of a price change, my apologies for any possible confusion.

As to our inventory - we do our best to keep as many products on hand as possible but if there is ever any need for a delivery by a certain time frame please do not hesitate to contact me anytime and I can give updated information via email or phone as needed.

If there are any other questions please let me know and I can be reached by email anytime at nws-online@nws-online.net or 1-407-925-7782 24/7.

Thanks and take care friends.

Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
1-407-925-7782 24/7
nws-online@nws-online.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NWS Wargaming Store
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Additionally, he has two locations that he ships from and wanted to send stuff to me from both locations. No thanks.

Just to clarify, yes, we have arrangements to have games sometimes shipped from different sources or suppliers - however - this does not normally effect the shipping rates for a combined multi-game order. The only exceptions might be if we have to special order an OOP or rare title from an alternate source, or, if ordering $100+ of VPG titles for the shipping discount applied to their titles. (Note: This specific exception may be changed soon).

If there are any questions please let me know.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
1-407-925-7782 24/7
nws-online@nws-online.net
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.