5 Posts

Mice and Mystics» Forums » Rules

Subject: What is a tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the sense that you can search only once per tile does the other side count as the same tile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Holzhauer
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
Building the perfect game collection for our growing family
badge
Who knew Euro games could be thematic?
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the flipside is considered a new tile.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Ben
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Of course I've been up all night! Not because of caffeine, it was insomnia. I couldn't stop thinking about coffee.
mbmbmbmbmb
Muemmelmann wrote:
In the sense that you can search only once per tile does the other side count as the same tile?

It's best to think of it as one successful search per mouse per room.

devilIt's also best to have it written that way in the rulebook, but it's too late for that. devil

I like to use poison hearts on the initiative cards to remind us who's been successful. Unfortunately there's no way to track this if you leave the room and come back... so we just don't allow searching on subsequent visits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian K
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question that is bothering me. Are you allowed to move through a space with minions or do you have to stop and fight them (unless there are more mice on that space)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mice stop moving when they enter a space with a minion in it.

Cameron
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.