Subject: Trying to find the age of my games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Warren Davies
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi I'm fairly new but am keen on collecting vintage space games. Some of the games that I have collected I cant seem to date and looking to anyone who could give me some advice in this area.

An example is a game game called Trip to the Moon. Its a simple roll and move game based very much on the Jules Verne From the Earth to the Moon novel. The instructions descibe some men forming the Cannon Club to fire a missile (air coach) with them inside it to the moon. I will post this shortly in my collection.

The seller suggested 1920s but graphics and instructions suggest earlier than this.

Manufactuer is a bit of a mystery with a dice symbol, the letter 'B' on the dice and around it made in Germany.

The instructions has the serial number No. 19/145 E.

Look forward to any advive

Thanks Warren

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
This game looks interesting! I checked out a completed listing on eBay.

Have you submitted it to the BGG database yet? If not, please do that ASAP. The collective BGG hive-mind will probably answer your questions.

Good Luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Davies
Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Peter

I have submitted the game and other vintage space games to BGG so hopefully I should have it up in the coming days
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.