Belgium
Beerse [near Turnhout]
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oppland wrote:
On page 4 of the English rule manual it states:

Quote:
-Randomly draw black-backed six-sided tiles and place them, face-up, onto the black depot in the middle of the game board (draw 2 to 8 tiles, depending on player number).

Indeed in a 2 player game, draw 4 tiles, in the English rules the "2" is a typo. The original German rules state "4 to 8 black tiles"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is 2 per player, probably the reason for the confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Luk Van Baelen wrote:
Oppland wrote:
On page 4 of the English rule manual it states:

Quote:
-Randomly draw black-backed six-sided tiles and place them, face-up, onto the black depot in the middle of the game board (draw 2 to 8 tiles, depending on player number).

Indeed in a 2 player game, draw 4 tiles, in the English rules the "2" is a typo. The original German rules state "4 to 8 black tiles"

This, and several of the original poster's recent questions, have already previously been answered in other threads.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Azusa
California
flag msg tools
One of Alabama 3's finest songs, especially the versions on the single this image is from...
badge
Sweet Pretty M*th*rf*ck*ng Country Acid House Music - All night long!
SD40 wrote:

This, and several of the original poster's recent questions, have already previously been answered in other threads.

Searching (or even just looking for a moment) is *hard*! :P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fnord23 wrote:
SD40 wrote:

Searching (or even just looking for a moment) is *hard*!

Actually, I do agree, it can be hard especially for a game that has several pages of threads. I'm in that situation for a different game, searching through several pages of rules questions with vague subject lines and there might be one for my exact question, if I can find it, and there might not be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Romeo
Canada
Chicoutimi
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmb
I do the same as the poster, though one the problem is BGG search engine which kind of s*cks!

Now I use google and type the name of the game and question! You get your answer pretty fast!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Sigal
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
KingAnus3 wrote:
I do the same as the poster, though one the problem is BGG search engine which kind of s*cks!

Now I use google and type the name of the game and question! You get your answer pretty fast!

That is exactly how I just found this page Pro BGGers use Google!

(you can even add in site:boardgamegeek.com to your Google query if you only want results from BGG)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.