Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a recent two player match, my opponent chose the scroll of "Know Your Enemy."

Here is the card:

The wording had us somewhat confused on how to use it. With the word "owner" we could not figure out if that meant one of his characters, in this game had originally chosen Windreaper as the holder of the scroll. And we weren't sure it the character he chose should have been made public or not so I told him to keep it secret until or if contact between both characters was ever made.

In our game it was Lady Midakko as the target character and Windreaper as the holder of the scroll.

Windreaper approaching Lady Midakko

Lady Midakko (the target)

In the picture with Lady Midakko, my opponent was going to use the scroll again but we questioned the wording, wondering if it meant that whoever was on his band could get the bonus or just the one character? In this case it was Windreaper. After that confrontation was decided that whoever engaged Lady Midakko would get the bonus. Lastly, could it be used throughout the game or just once? I don't remember what the rules stipulated about skill cards but the card appears to say nothing about that so we figured it could be used the whole game.

Would like to know what other people's opinions are on this. Thank you.

P.S. I hope I was clear enough in the description blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouchain Laurent
France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The character with the scroll must choose the target at the start of the game. The character has the bonus each time he fights against this target.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pouch1 wrote:
The character with the scroll must choose the target at the start of the game. The character has the bonus each time he fights against this target.
Awesome! Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.