David Blowers
United Kingdom
New Mills
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Played two games of this the day before yesterday (with Martin W. himself).

In the first game I was the aliens and for me it was very much about getting used to their special abilities and how best to combine them. Losing a bit of Bloob quite early on was not good for the aliens and my tendency to be 'rash' led to the death of more of the weaker ones [I tend to belong to the the rush in and hope the dice and cards are in my favour brigade!]. Drakoor was the last alein standing and a final SMG attack ended it. I lost badly.

In the second game we changed sides and I was the heroes. Rather than combinations of characters here, it was more important to decide what weapon to use and when to use a +1/duck card since they are obviously limited and crucial. Not an easy ride for the heroes and with just one hero left (with one hit point left) I took to a corner and hid in a building. Drakoor surprisingly remained in range of my SMG and with some lucky draws from top of the deck, and good dice rolls, I finshed him off as the last alien. Phew!

Good fun all the way... and heartening that victory could be around the corner against all the odds!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.