United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The final days of the preorder on Stronghold Games website are upon us!

Preorders for all 4 of these games:

CO₂
Space Cadets
Core Worlds: Galactic Orders
Revolver 2: Last Stand at Malpaso

...will end on Saturday, November 24, 2012 at 11:59pm Eastern time

Want FREE SHIPPING? If your order contains this game (courtesy of our friends at FFG), your order qualifies for FREE SHIPPING:

Merchant of Venus (second edition)

BEST OF ALL... shipping of these games direct from the Stronghold Games warehouse to you will begin this coming week! There is virtually no wait to receive these great games if you preorder now directly from Stronghold Games!

Preorder all these games at this link:

Stronghold Games Pre-Order Page for all 4 games (plus the 'Merchant of Venus' FREE SHIPPING Offer)!

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

p.s. If you haven't seen the Space Cadets Tutorial Videos, plus the newly posted "Training Missions", narrated/created by the man himself, Geoff Engelstein, you may want to check them out on our website:

Space Cadets Tutorial Videos and Training Missions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would really like to see fome sort of international option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too I really wanted to get a couple of games but unfortunately I live half way around the world. I'm wondering where I might be able to get a copy of these. Especially Space Cadets really wanted the promos also I was willing to pay the shipping costs

I'm not sure how long it will take for the game to finally reach Japan market Usually it's hard to get English games over here, and the ones that reach the market have been translated into Japanese.

I'll continue to wish for this game hopefully one day I can get a copy Looks awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys,

We have worldwide distribution. Please simply ask your FLGS or FOLGS to get you a copy, and they will be able to do so!

Thanks,
Stephen M Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
old spirit
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this notice(I ordered 2 games). But, now I am anxious for the package. Is there an ETA for delivery since the pre-order option has ended?

Ah, found the answer to my question here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oldspirit wrote:
Thanks for posting this notice(I ordered 2 games). But, now I am anxious for the package. Is there an ETA for delivery since the pre-order option has ended?

Ah, found the answer to my question here.

Preorders shipping this week!! (as soon as today, but as there are several HUNDRED of them, likely it will take several days for them to all get out)...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sokalski
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Preorders shipping this week!! (as soon as today, but as there are several HUNDRED of them, likely it will take several days for them to all get out)...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

So how much do I have to bribe you to get mine shipped out first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Johnson
United States
Co sprgs
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
ski309 wrote:
evilone wrote:

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

So how much do I have to bribe you to get mine shipped out first?

Double Bribe cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sokalski
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ejohnson2010 wrote:
Double Bribe cool

I'm sure there's enough room on the first truck for both our shipments

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray Greenley
United States
Harleysville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Greetings Commander
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received notification of the shipment through UPSMyChoice! My copy shipped yesterday (11/27) and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (11/29). Can't wait! :^)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RMGreen wrote:
I just received notification of the shipment through UPSMyChoice! My copy shipped yesterday (11/27) and is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow (11/29). Can't wait! :^)

Nice!! I knew that some of the Space Cadets were processed already.

When you receive it, create a new thread here, post some pics, make some comments, etc. You'll be the first non-Essen, non-BGG.CON person to have a copy...

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sokalski
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up for UPSMyChoice, and my copy is getting delivered tomorrow, too! Happy birthday to me!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you guys been getting shipping notices for this or has it just been showing up? I'm still waiting on mine, and I haven't heard a thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting on my notice too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron Chien
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, I received the shipping notification last week.

Cameron

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping notices come from "Publisher Services Inc", which is the warehouse and fulfillment agent for Stronghold Games. You should have received one, but if not, fear not... you game has been shipped and will be arriving this week.

If you want a tracking number and didn't get one, you can email me at: info@strongholdgames.com

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hentschel
United States
Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had mine for several days now and didn't notice. It somehow made it into a pile of boxes that were assumed to be Christmas presents. Opened it last night, and my set was also in disarray. Nothing seems damaged, though. I'm looking forward to trying it out!

- dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Palmer
United States
Fenton
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
evilone wrote:
Shipping notices come from "Publisher Services Inc", which is the warehouse and fulfillment agent for Stronghold Games. You should have received one, but if not, fear not... you game has been shipped and will be arriving this week.

If you want a tracking number and didn't get one, you can email me at: info@strongholdgames.com

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

Thanks for the udpdate!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.