Subject: okay i gotta ask.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just finished the campaign with my wife and kids and we had a blast. Jerry, you made one heck of a game that I can see being on my shelf for years to come. I do think there is some replayability to the game and maybe after time the kids will wanna return to 'sorrow' but we live in an age of "I want it now!" and my kids are clammoring for more Mice and Mystics, so I was wondering what is in the works expansion-wise.

If you had any info I could hold them off for a while, new mice, enemies, release date

Again, love the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Hoyt
United States
East Liverpool
Ohio
flag msg tools
ボルトン
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

There is a Lost Chapter released over at PlaidHatGames for additional adventures in the Mice and Mystics realm.

~F

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Shaffstall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Challenge your kids to make new chapters. My daughter loves doing that, and the formula set forth during the campaign makes it pretty easy to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg R.
United States
Indian Trail
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Will said, there is a chapter for download at Plaidhat's website for $1.

Jerry is working on a mini campaign which will be available for download after the new year.

They are also working on a "part 2" to Sorrow and Remembrance which will be a physical release. No word on when that will come out. If I were to guess, probably Q2 or Q3 of next year.

All of this info was mentioned in previous posts in the BGG M&M forum and in PH's website forum.

They game system is so open I bet you could probably make up a chapter or two in your spare time to scratch that itch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Sexton
United States
Silver Lake
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unless they already have tiles and sculpts for figures near complete I would guess a a late 2013 is most likely for a physical release on an expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Hawthorne
United States
dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
We are working on a small lower priced expansion that comes with a couple of figures, some new cards, new mouse hero, new rules and a six chapter small story book. It will utilize assets from the base game.

I am also developing a larger expansion that comes with all new tiles, a bunch of new minions, more new heroes, cards, rules, and a story book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kearns
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Silence is golden.
badge
Your sea is so great and my boat is so small.
mbmbmbmbmb
nobeerblues wrote:
We are working on a small lower priced expansion that comes with a couple of figures, some new cards, new mouse hero, new rules and a six chapter small story book. It will utilize assets from the base game.

I am also developing a larger expansion that comes with all new tiles, a bunch of new minions, more new heroes, cards, rules, and a story book.

I love to get good news.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor H
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nobeerblues wrote:

Wohoo!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Urban
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
nobeerblues wrote:

So... I'm guessing this game has been a success for PHG? Well done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.