Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Noble
United States
El Dorado Hills
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great prices on a bunch of sleeves and games!

http://maydaygames.com/black-friday-deals
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait for it... Waaaiiiit fooor iiit...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping kills it...
15 packs of sleeves, $11 shipping..parcel post?
I have orderd 20 packs from canada.. For less..

Cmmon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konata
United States
Highlands Ranch
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
6 packs is the fewest you can buy to still get First Class cheap shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I told myself I wouldn't be ordering from Mayday again, but I already have half the packs I need to sleeve Sentinels of the Multiverse and 5 packs still fits into their cheap shipping threshold. Looks like they got me again. zombie
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Stop yer bitchin'… didn't you notice there's FREE SHIPPING AT ONLY $250???

Just grabbed Get Bit and 9200 Premium Euro Sleeves.

Don't you all need 9200 Premium Euro Sleeves? laugh

This gets my nomination for most ridiculous BF "Deal" of the year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are no great deals from Mayday unless you like cheap(quality) sleeves and poor customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think their sleeves are fine (for what you are paying for) BUT as a company well....yikes. If you do a search on here for past mayday discussions you'll see what I mean. I bought a ton of their green sleeves during a zanga deal. It looked like a dog had chewed threw the package and oddly enough that seemed to be the experience for most people?!? The sleeves were fine though.

That being said, I did order some. Just be aware it could be a wild ride lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
flag msg tools
Fizzgig need food badly!
badge
Click on Fizzgig to feed him a tasty snack. Nom, Nom, Nom!
mbmbmbmbmb
ejtracer wrote:
Wait for it... Waaaiiiit fooor iiit...

MayDay threads are always guaranteed to provide entertainment value.

So begins the hate fest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a bunch of sleeves around this time last year and they sent the wrong things. After that I couldn't get any answers on email or phone for like a week and then I finally did get them and, of course, they were JUST packing up my replacement when I called. Then I finally got it and it was the wrong thing again. Rinse, repeat and finally I got what I had paid for a month and several calls/emails later. Not worth saving a few bucks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edelen
United States
Mount Orab
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bought thousands of sleeves from Mayday over the years. Never had a problem save for an occasional bad sleeve, which is rare. People complain about variations in sleeves, but heck, I just shelled out $11 for a single pack of Dragon Shields and there was as much variation in them as in any Mayday sleeves I've bought.

Fact is, the only utterly consistent sleeves are the KMC Perfect Size, which live up to their name. Everything else—Dragon Shields, FFG, Ultra Pro, Mayday, whatever—is about the same as far as individual sleeve variances go.

I've also never had any problems with Mayday service, save for one time when I ordered right before a con and no one was around the office for about a week. I guess any small company would have that problem, though.

I think the Kickstarter for Mayday to start importing Swan sleeves failed, but I hope Mayday finds a way to get those sleeves anyway. Swan seems to cover everything, even the weird sizes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Just thought I might add that I have purchased somewhere in the neighborhood of 7,500 sleeves (that is a guesstimate on my part) of various sizes from mayday, both from them directly and through other online retailers. I have never, ever, had any significant problem with them . They always arrive, fit perfectly, and everything is A-OK.

I had two of them stuck together in a package onetime, but I just pulled them a part and they were fine. I also had a pack that had only 99 sleeves instead of 100 in it, but the next one I opened had 101 instead of 100 . Sad to hear other people's experiences aren't always as good .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Shrewsbury
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is one of the threads regarding what happened last year. It appeared to me that they used a shipping method for everyone that go ripped open. Very strange. It must have been a nightmare for them!

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/738619/tanga-deal-of-the-day...

Mine arrived fine, but with a plastic bag around the mutilated envelope. Hopefully it was the fault of the people packing that day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Edelen
United States
Mount Orab
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry. I was wrong about the Swan/Mayday Kickstarter failing. Evidently it was over goal by about 50%. I guess I should check in more often.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E D
United States
wilton
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love their sleeves!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kartigan wrote:
Just thought I might add that I have purchased somewhere in the neighborhood of 7,500 sleeves (that is a guesstimate on my part) of various sizes from mayday, both from them directly and through other online retailers. I have never, ever, had any significant problem with them :). They always arrive, fit perfectly, and everything is A-OK.

I had two of them stuck together in a package onetime, but I just pulled them a part and they were fine. I also had a pack that had only 99 sleeves instead of 100 in it, but the next one I opened had 101 instead of 100 :D. Sad to hear other people's experiences aren't always as good :(.

Not purchased anything like that number of sleeves, but have had a slight over count in the 100 dirt cheap ones and 1-3 being undersized slightly, struck together, you just pull apart. Given how cheap they are, the thin material, some Chinese machine is most likely making something like 1,000 of them per second from a roll of plastic, I am OK with some fall outs. Not sure how anyone could stay on top of 100% correct at these prices, speed, thin plastic? Can see at the speed these things most likely are made you could have bad packs get thru even if you caught the line problem. Getting the wrong order is something else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Armando Gurrola
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would likely buy more into this...but they're missing the STD Euro which I need more of(It's on pre-order atm). I mainly also just need chimera and green, but yeah missing some is kind of disappointing. Decent prices but i'll likely just reach free shipping at the swan sleeves site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Beverly Senet
New Zealand
flag msg tools
Is the deal still on? The web still shows the discounted price but when I added to the cart, the price displays as the regular price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Beverly,

Yes we had some issues with the sale for a while and have decided to extend it to allow everyone who wanted to get in on it the opportunity. Sorry about that. It will be available for a couple of more days.

Anyone with any problems at all please email Sarah at maydaygames@gmail.com and she will be happy to send you out some replacements ASAP. We have upgraded our production line so all of them should be the same from now on!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a heck of a deal on Weykick...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.