United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb

Hopefully no one's already feeling the Christmas blues, but just in case those crowds and materialism are getting to you my new book is free on Amazon - I Hate Christmas! How to Identify and Overcome your Inner Christmas Villain

There's also a "Which Christmas Villain Are You" Facebook quiz if you are into that kind of thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Too bad it's only for Kindle, which I do not own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
cool username wrote:

But you can download the Kindle app for other mobile devices from your app store.

And thanks to the OP! Downloaded to my KF.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
cool username wrote:

But you can download the Kindle app for other mobile devices from your app store.

And thanks to the OP! Downloaded to my KF.

I don't have a mobile device either. Luddite FTW!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Nowak
United States
Greenville
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
You have paid retail for the last time.
badge
The human race, to which so many of my readers belong, has been playing at children's games from the beginning, and will probably do it till the end, which is a nuisance for the few people who grow up. - GKC
mbmbmbmbmb
There's a free Kindle app for PC, Mac, and your browser.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
overtheboard wrote:

Hopefully no one's already feeling the Christmas blues, but just in case those crowds and materialism are getting to you my new book is free on Amazon - I Hate Christmas! How to Identify and Overcome your Inner Christmas Villain

There's also a "Which Christmas Villain Are You" Facebook quiz if you are into that kind of thing.

Is this promotion allowed by BGG? And why is it in the Feel the Love sub-forum?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.