Subject: Player board misprint ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Brownsill
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 1 of the rules for the expansion, the player boards show different pictures for the 2 Building Category spaces than the actual player boards.

The boards themselves don't show any indication that you don't take any objects when scoring either of those 2 spaces.

The expansion rules themselves on page 4 state that you don't collect objects, but again shows a different image to those on the boards.

We've played that you don't collect objects as the upgrade tiles for those 2 spots clearly show non collection.

Bit of a shame as the rest of the game is excellent. Lovely components, nice artwork, and great gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Eugene
Oregon
msg tools
mb
I think I noticed this too last time I played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game has undergone several changes during playtest, and this one didn't get caught before it went to print.
I actually played my first game of the finished game without noticing the change, since I thought I knew the rules!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HiG should provide hi-res images of the corrected boards so you can print and laminate them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
johan francois
Belgium
eeklo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HiG should simply offer new playerboards to anyone who buys the game .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Maxwell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this only on the actual English printing? I just got a German copy in trade and the player boards were correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.