Popular Tags: [View All]
Victor Cardoso
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone...
I bought one copy of The Cave in Fun Again. I usually don't buy there, but the major reason I decide to buy there for the first time is that the game had the promos tiles (as Robinson Crusoe had the promo cards).
But I just received my copy with only 4 of the 12 promos tiles. Anyone who also bought it from Fun Again can confirm if received 4 or 12 tiles?
Thanks,
Victor
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
badge
♫ As the masters rot on walls ♫ And the angels eat their grapes ♫ I watched Picasso Visit The Planet Of The Apes ♫
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads-up, Victor. Funagain Games currently has no copies of The Cave in stock. Bummer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
/|\ Roland /|\
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Say what?

I bought my copy at the Fun Again Games booth at BGG.con and I only received a 4 tile promo set as well. Are you saying there are 8 more tiles out there that should have been included??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Cardoso
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ath3ist wrote:
Say what?

I bought my copy at the Fun Again Games booth at BGG.con and I only received a 4 tile promo set as well. Are you saying there are 8 more tiles out there that should have been included??

Yeah Roland, exactly. There are 8 more tiles you should receive!
I've already talked to Fun Again and it was completely their mistake. They didn't realize the promos were 12 tiles (3 sets of 4), not a 4 tile set. So they send only 4 for everyone who bought it. You can send an e-mail for them with the roman numerals on the back of your tiles, so they can identify the 2 sets of 4 that you didn't receive and they will probably ship it to you.

I think you shouldn't worry, my situation is the worse, as I'm an international costumer and a shipping from US to Brazil is quite expensive, and Fun Again want to ship it for me by First Class Mail, while I paid for a Priority Mail in the original purchase...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Yes, there are 12 promo expansion tiles, as can be seen at the BGG entry for the expansion:
The Cave: Additional Cave Tiles
(and I wonder if this thread should have been posted in that expansion's forum?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Manoff
United States
Haymarket
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased my copy from Funagain at BGG Con. When I got home I realized I was missing the other tiles and emailed them.

Funagain immediately sent me the missing tiles. Thank you Funagain!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.