Alexander Corzo
United States
Pembroke Pines
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
. . .and if so, how long? Can I expect this game before Christmas if I pre-ordered through CSI?

I missed out on the KS campaign ( I didn't find out until after it was over)but I would really like to get this game.

The only thing I think I'll miss is the travel die. Would it be possible to post the faces online so that I can make my own travel die?

thanks

Alex
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Beasi
United States
Easthampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is what Jason wrote in an update on 10/13:

Jason Maxwell wrote:
Also, got word today that the game is at the port in China and the boat is scheduled to depart on the 17th of this month. I am probably as excited as anyone. Coolstuffinc will get a large portion of the initial shipment. Because of their support of the game - paying for promotions and advertising and setting me up at Gencon - I've allowed them a head start on selling the game before it will go to other retailers. Kickstarters will ship before any retailers distribute the game.

Hope that helps some.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarters ship first, then pre-orders off the 8th Summit website. Then there will be another short delay before Coolstuff ships. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wil
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
Read more comics!
mbmbmbmbmb
enditen wrote:
Kickstarters ship first, then pre-orders off the 8th Summit website. Then there will be another short delay before Coolstuff ships. Thanks.

Thanks for the update!

Any guesses on dates for the above? I won't hold you to it as I know delays can happen, hence the reason I used the word "guesses". This is more to gain some fresh perspective.

Thanks and looking forward to it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JASON MAXWELL
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarters should ship this week. Then next week pre-orders from the website. Then sometime mid December, coolstuff orders will ship. The games are through customs. I am waiting for the trucking company now. Thanks again for your interest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So excited!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too me too me too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
enditen wrote:
Kickstarters should ship this week. Then next week pre-orders from the website. Then sometime mid December, coolstuff orders will ship. The games are through customs. I am waiting for the trucking company now. Thanks again for your interest.

Thanks for the update Jason!

I'm another one of the people that didn't hear about the game until the KS was over.

Also, thank you for making the book of encounters available for purchase. I think that'll add a *lot* of playability to it for our group.

I hope things go well with getting the games through customs and I'm looking forward to the game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Please ship by Wednesday, please ship by Wednesday, please ship by Wednesday, ...

(Hey, a guy can hope, can't he?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thursday? surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Friday? soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm surprised there hasn't been a shipping status update. I can only hope it's because Jason is too busy loading up the trucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bedard
United States
Somerville
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
debwentworth wrote:
I'm surprised there hasn't been a shipping status update. I can only hope it's because Jason is too busy loading up the trucks.

I keep trying to convince myself that the trucks have come, and the games have been packed and shipped out, on the hush. That Jason wants us kickstarters to just start recieving packages next week as a total surprise.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saturday?cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You must be psychic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.