Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested in buying one of each of the SDE minis from the kickstarter set. Sadly I missed this project otherwise I would have done this myself

Thanks in advance!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Pledge Manager submission is only due end Dec 2012. So anybody near you who had pledged at any tier of the kickstarter would be able to add extra orders of the SDE minis.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
easye1982 wrote:
I would be interested in buying one of each of the SDE minis from the kickstarter set. Sadly I missed this project otherwise I would have done this myself

Thanks in advance!!

Im already doing this for one person and have not done my manager yet

I might be able to help. Pm me for details.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Castle
United States
Lothian
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also late to the party here. Looks like the people who got in on this have until the end of December to edit their pledge.

From what I read, it's $60 to get all the SDE minis? Anyone around that can add me to their pledge?

Sending a PM to Ropya above in hopes I can also jump onboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The bad news at the moment is that I already confirmed my order.
And from what im seeing there is no way to add to it.

I have sent a message to CMON asking if I would be able to do so since the deadline has yet to be reached.

Im hoping to hear back from them soon.

To anyone interested in the RK SDE promos, I implore you to try and contact CMON directly and see if theyll let you in on it.

Heres why:
It will go straight to you, instead of through me.
While I dont mind this, it would get to you quicker.

Also, they are $10 a piece for a $60 total.
Here is how ive worked it thus far for the few people that have done this.
Send me the funds via paypal, $60 and add in 5% for paypal fees and such.
In this case $3.
When they come in, I will get you a quote for shipping to you.
Once thats received they are on the way.
Depending on how they are packaged this could be up to $10-15 domestic.
So almost $80 total. I wont be getting anything out of this.
I dont mind helping out a fellow gamer, but I cant foot the bill for paypal or shipping.

So, again, if you can go through CMON.
Either way I will post an update here, and on the other threads about this as soon as I can hear back from CMON.

If you are ok with the above and want in, send me a PM and ill provide the paypal email.

Cheers, and good luck,
J.R.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got word.
As a one time bit, they are unlocking my pledge tomorrow.
If you want to pick up the SDE minis PM me asap.
Details are in the post above.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As J.R. indicated, I contacted CMON directly on KS and also on the e-mail address they indicated there (kickstarter@coolminiornot.com).

Their KickStarter page can be found doing a search for "Relic Knights", but the e-mail above seems to be their preference.

Thanks J.R. !

[edit after further review of KS]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lester Festertester
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I will make a pretty penny by maxing out on the number of SDE minis with my pledge, then selling on Ebay!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Hammel
Belgium
Wetteren
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm also looking for the KS SDE mini's. I contacted CMON and they told they will only be available afterwards on conventions. As I try to keep my SDE complete (I heard about SDE mini's with Relic Knights after the KS) I'm looking for someone who can help me out here. Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm pretty sure they've already asked for backers to submit their final forms. However, a lot of people picked up extras to sell on ebay. I believe orders are supposed to fill in May? Keep an eye on ebay, but realize we paid $10 per and you can probably find them at conventions for $15 (excluding travel, etc).

Update: on review, end of this month is the hard cutoff for open pledges. There may be someone who can assist if you check the official SDE forums over at SodaPop/CoolMiniorNot. I belieive they had a thread there just for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Draxalon wrote:
As J.R. indicated, I contacted CMON directly on KS and also on the e-mail address they indicated there (kickstarter@coolminiornot.com).

Their KickStarter page can be found doing a search for "Relic Knights", but the e-mail above seems to be their preference.

Thanks J.R. !

[edit after further review of KS]

I contacted them directly as well and they didn't even bother to reply. But that seems pretty normal for them; their customer service is absolutely terrible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wilson
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I've seen on their official forum, I believe they stopped accepting latecomers a few weeks back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G G
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Draxalon wrote:
Update: on review, end of this month is the hard cutoff for open pledges.

I belieive they had a thread there just for this.

What's annoying is that they delayed the game by 6 months, but still locked the pledge manager. If it's not going to ship until November, why not keep the PM open until July?

What's really galling is that they didn't communicate this through Updates, like they should have. Compare with KD:M, which sent multiple emails and Updates clearly communicating when they needed to close the PM, and SPM's lack of professionalism really shows.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Wr
United States
North Port
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone that piggy backed on with me for the SDE minis, watch your GM box.

Ill be sending messages out tomorrow night to everyone I have on my list.
If you dont receive a message within the next couple days, send me a message so we can sort it out.

Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.