Subject: How long is an action unavaliable? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Remmers
Sweden
Bro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a question about using an action on different player's turns.

I am confused about that you may only use an action from any specific card once per turn. Does this refer to one player's turn or a turn around the table?

Assuming that the card in question is unbowed and any other requirements are met.

For example, if during my action phase I use an open action from a holding card or fortress tile, is the action avaliable to me during my opponent(s) action phases as well? Or are the abilities unavailable until my next straighten phase?

Also, what about battle actions? Are the ones I used in my battle phase available to me during my opponent(s)'s battle phases as well? And if I attack more than one province, can I use the ability in more than one battle?

The reason I'm wondering is because I recently played a game of 3 players, spider, mantis and lion, and if the abilities do reset in each end phase, lion and mantis have some pretty powerful open actions. Lion can basically give a permanent +2F to a unit, and mantis is able to bow an attachment card each player's turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Man Unmasked
United States
Fort Meade
Maryland [MD]
flag msg tools
designer
www.inkshares.com/books/the-professional-corpse
badge
My Prepping to Publish Happy Dance
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, o.ce on your turn, once on each opponent's turn. For this reason, no you can't use an ability during separate battles on the same turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.