2 Posts

Telestrations» Forums » General

Subject: Why am i leaning towards this over Times up! Title Recall rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Casson
Wales
flag msg tools

Because this post wont benefit many people i will delete it after a get a bit of advice. Even though Title Recall is rated number 1 i am still unsure just how good it would be as there is a chance the gaming group just wont know the names, titles, etc.. Maybe i should of posted this in Title Recalls forum but after reading and watching reviews of how good it is can someone tell me the bad points of title recall? If there are any?

Telestrations doesn't seem to have a weakness. Fun out of the box for everyone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quint Wheeler
United States
North Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
Q
badge
Q
mbmbmbmbmb
I have and love both, but like Title Recall a little more. You really don't need to know the names, the game doesn't depend on you knowing them at all, and actually can work better (funnier) if you don't. Telestrations is a great game too, but it's weakness to me is that it's not really a game, just a social/party activity. The scoring system doesn't work very well, and most people just end up not keeping score and playing for fun. You also need more people for Telestrations to work well - at least 6, but it's better with at least 7 or 8 (or more if you get the 12 player version). While Title Recall works fine with 4 or more (but the down side is that you need an even number of people for the teams to work). That's my opinion for what it's worth - I don't think you'd go wrong with either one though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.