Subject: What happens if you can't feed your Citizens? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Baal

Novi
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmb
I had no food cubes at the end of a round, what happens then? It seems that the lowest value of each track is 1. Does that make my Citizenship = 1 and I still get 2 points?

It seems like I should be paying a 2 point penalty, not get points for this situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Perez
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm confused. If you have no food when you go to adjust your citizens your citizens are set to the lowest of your three bars, in this case zero. You will always have enough food to feed your current citizen level when it comes to feeding. After feeding it is possible to end a round with more citizens than food. But that gives you a round to come up with food prior to citizen adjustment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethidium Bromide
Germany
Potsdam
flag msg tools
mb
alxamp21 wrote:
I'm confused. If you have no food when you go to adjust your citizens your citizens are set to the lowest of your three bars, in this case zero.

This would also be mine interpretation of the rules.
You`d just starved your citizens to death. Gaining no points while other players do get some it's a penalty on its own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.