Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
For those of you who like Squad level games, Forgotten Heroes has been a favorite of mine for some time.

Marcos Review :

The Expansion for this is now just $600 bucks shy of reprint!...so close!

As with most Lock 'n Load Publishing titles there is a cut off date, so that it does not linger for decades!!!! The cut off date is approaching quickly. Lets take some of the savings from all of the sales and place a little love offering here!

An older post of mine with some images from Forgotten Heroes II.

http://meshtime.com/2012/03/11/river-of-perfume-pbp/

Please consider supporting this game module so that I may continue my healthy addiction to jungle rot, Mary Jane and "the smell of Napalm in the morning"
Module Info here:
http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section_Cat_Content_Detail.asp?...[/b]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hipshot wrote:
For those of you who like Squad level games, Forgotten Heroes has been a favorite of mine for some time.

I have a feeling it would be printed anyway, but thanks for the reminder. I wanted to pre-order this and forgot about the cut-off date. Now it's done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Lai
Hong Kong
Happy Valley
None
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have to love the map art. If only ASL looked so good.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suicide puppet
msg tools
mb
On this subject:

How is ATO mags Khe Sanh, 1968. I'm putting together an order and thought this might fill it out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Siler
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm more of a tactical fan anyway, but Vietnam needs more of the bigger scale stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Art Bugorski
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Hipshot, for the love of Pete, where is there no link to the BGG for said game in your post?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryStarAnarchy wrote:
@Hipshot, for the love of Pete, where is there no link to the BGG for said game in your post?

Here's a link to Lock 'N Load: ANZAC Attack which he may have omitted since it's actually not the game, but an expansion for Lock 'n Load: Forgotten Heroes – Vietnam which is currently OOP. However 2nd edition is slated to be reprinted and you can preorder that too if it tickles your fancy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil
Japan
Kyoto
Kyoto Fu
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AngryStarAnarchy wrote:

They're not too difficult to find
Lock 'n Load: Forgotten Heroes – Vietnam
Lock 'N Load: ANZAC Attack

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
AngryStarAnarchy wrote:

Gg compensation, I thought there was enough info to allow you to work it out. I'm lazy, what can I say. Regardless the game and expansion uber worth it

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.