Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking at the box set all of the miniatures seem to have round bases. I have several of the older miniatures and they are all based on the square bases. Will the old square bases be usable in the game?

I also have a Grom (crazy baby headed thing) and it has no base!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John D
United States
Johnson City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darkson wrote:
Looking at the box set all of the miniatures seem to have round bases. I have several of the older miniatures and they are all based on the square bases. Will the old square bases be usable in the game?

I also have a Grom (crazy baby headed thing) and it has no base!!

no issue over square and round.

They recently changed to round not long ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Poots
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Heya Robert!

I will be using the round 30mm, insert bases. The original square bases were something made quickly while I figured out what my ideal base might be. I liked the insert style of the PP style bases, but I am not a fan of their beveled edge which makes them impossible to pick up from the table!

So... I went for custom.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Kingery
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool thanks for the info Adam. Keep getting images up on the Kickstarter and I will keep posting them here to stir up new fans. Looking forward to the game next year.

Cheers,
Robert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.