7 Posts

Risk Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: World Capital potentially unplaceable? (Very minor spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike M
msg tools
mbmb
In my game of Risk Legacy, all envelopes and compartments are open except The World Capital one. There is only one territory right now worth 4 resources but I'm considering ripping it up next win. There are 6 games to go until the 15th, and 8 territories are worth 3, with 13 coin stickers left to place. While it's likely at least one of the 8 will be worth 4 coins by the end, what happens if after the 15th game there are no territories worth 4 or more coins? Does the condition of the World Capital drop to 3 resources in that case, or will it not be possible to get it? I just need to know before I regret ripping up Great Britain. Only one territory card got ripped up so far due to the rules in one of the sealed areas. Thanks for the help. No spoilers please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
msg tools
mbmb
I know that it's possible not to get any with 4, but it just seems silly that there would be one envelope that might never be opened. I just don't want to make it impossible, but don't want it in Great Britain. Dillema lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
msg tools
mbmb
But either way, thanks for your answer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike M
msg tools
mbmb
CapNClassic wrote:
Mino84 wrote:
I know that it's possible not to get any with 4, but it just seems silly that there would be one envelope that might never be opened. I just don't want to make it impossible, but don't want it in Great Britain. Dillema lol.
possible spoiler
Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is actually at least one envelope that you will never open.

I don't know how to make it so that the text is hidden, but I did indeed open that one. I messed with powers that I shouldn't have. I love this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
use [o]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.