Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Goss
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently obtained a copy of the SPI version of TSS and I have a question. In the rules and errata, I can find no mention of the "Trimble" counter. He is part of the III Corps, but I can't seem to find any reference to him in the rules, scenarios, OOB, etc. There are no troops that have him listed as a leader.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thomas fernbacker
United States
hicksville
New York
flag msg tools
gbacw nut
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If this is the TSSII,
Yes Trimble is mentioned in the rules and is basically a glorified division commander.
17.8 Battlefield promotion, rule 17.85
17.3 Other commanders, rule 17.35D
Hope this helps

Great game, enjoy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have the 1st Edition TSS from SPI Trimble is also mentioned in the rules-Rule 17.5 Battlefield Promotions.Subrule 17.52 He is a extra Confederate leader(wounded earlier and just got back to duty so had no command and assigned to Pender's division as a super numary .May may be used to replace any commander in Hill's III Corps.Otherwise he's "hors de combat"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Goss
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I sure overlooked that rule!!! Poor eyesight and bad lighting is my only defense! Now I wonder what else I've missed............

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.