Subject: Good stores to go while visiting Berlin rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
forty eight
Portugal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Having finally being able to take a week time of vacation ( heeyyyy!!! ) me and the wife are going one week to Berlin.

Since Germany is one of the big gaming centers, what stores should I visit?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra Borges
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And the wife would also be interested in minis shop!!! ( darn men, always forgetting my needs !!1 )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Howard Avis
United Kingdom
Rugby
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suggest Gamer's HQ. I can't remember the postal address but they do have a website and are Berlin based. I've bought games off them online and they are really well stocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolf Wittenstein
Germany
Hagen
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My suggestion: http://www.spielwiese-berlin.de/blog/en/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
bluesteel wrote:
I suggest Gamer's HQ.

I was there a few years ago - a little hard to find for a tourist, but very nice people attend the shop! I remember I bought a lot of GMT games and Tom Wham's Dancing Dragons, a game, I've never heard of before!

One of the highlights in Berlin (although my wife would disagree here )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kamille
Germany
Berlin
F/hain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also strongly suggest www.spielwiese-berlin.de/ like above. A couple of meters away you can find www.funtainmentberlin.de/ more specialized for tabletop.

And finally arround the corner of Spielwiese is the Simon-Dach-Str. and the Boxhagener Platz. Heart of the scene quarter of Berlin Friedrichshain. Where you can find tons of cool Bars and great restaurants and funny little stores with handmade stuff from lokals and things from all over the world. Support them. Your wife will love itkiss. And if you are getting hungry tingeling arround in that quarter and all those tiny cute stores just go to visit Burgeramt at the Krossener Str on the Boxi(thats we call the Place) if you like a cool and tasty Burger. whistle

Enjoy your visit.

Greets Hessi
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandra Borges
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you all for the suggestions. We loved Berlin and had a really god time, despite the cold ( 8ºC is chill for us, so imagine -3º ) and more important, made a lot of shopping
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.