Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm not good with printing and cutting my own copy. Is there somewhere I can buy the official expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not to my knowledge. There's only one official expansion, the FITS Official Expansion, and it was offered only as a download. Several of us have made fan expansions, one of whom is also a publisher, but even he just offered them for download on his B├ęzier Games site.

Perhaps you can find someone crafty around you who would love the project of printing boards like mine or the others on 110-pound paper, then cutting them out. Considering the great accessibility of the game, (s)he might even be excited to play them with you!

If the issue is that you want publisher quality, I bet you could find someone with the right equipment to do it. Also, you might be surprised what some eager beaver employees of copy shops are willing to do. "Something challenging? That requires use of my brain? Uh, yes, I believe I can help you!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check here: Print & Play Productions this is the kind of thing he does. You can easily geek mail him and he can give you a quote for the expansions you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oho! Good thinking, Garry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Palframan
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zefquaavius wrote:

Nathan, did you ever get them printed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mpalframan wrote:
zefquaavius wrote:

Nathan, did you ever get them printed?
Well, I printed my own on 110# paper immediately after designing them. I am quite sure that Garry's suggestion is a good one, though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.