EastFront» Forums » Rules

Subject: Eastfront rules and Eastfront II living rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was only able to find the Eastfront II living rules on the Columbia games website, is there any difference in the rules between the first edition and the second edition of the game, save the OOB I mean?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Szarka
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
When it is your turn to send a VASSAL move, the wait is excruciating. When it's my turn, well, I've been busy.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gorgoneion wrote:
I was only able to find the Eastfront II living rules on the Columbia games website, is there any difference in the rules between the first edition and the second edition of the game, save the OOB I mean?

Have a look at the files for EF at grognard.com. I'm pretty sure you can find them there. Otherwise PM me and I will send you a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Cinzori
United States
Holland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here are the 3.02 (last) version of the rules for the original EastFront: http://www.wargameacademy.org/eft/EFT1-Eastfront-3-02.pdf

Edit: I added the link on the game's main page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piero
Italy
Florence
flag msg tools
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their strings are cut, they easily crumble.
badge
What we see now is like a dim image in a mirror. Then we shall see face to face.
mbmbmbmbmb
Beautiful! Thanks for your prompt replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Berg Asklev Hansen
Denmark
Vejle
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howcome the 3.02 rules doesnt inlcude the special rule for the S44 scenario that play starts with the Soviet turn ?

I thought this was an official errata (and it certainly makes a huge difference and makes the scenario more balanced, more historical and more fun)

Brian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.