Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just purchased the game with the kickstarter goodies. But as somewhat of a completest, I was wondering what is available for the game that wasn't in the kickstarter package? Thanks for any help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
rickert wrote:
I just purchased the game with the kickstarter goodies. But as somewhat of a completest, I was wondering what is available for the game that wasn't in the kickstarter package? Thanks for any help.

There were different levels of KS support so it depends what exactly you got. However, everything that is available was available through KS. Nothing more has been made available that wasn't available at that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So Operation Neptune and Normandy were KS items?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Williams
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
www.ormistonwhisky.com
mbmbmbmbmb
rickert wrote:

Yes, they came with the KS package if you had one of the bigger deals.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Ackles
Cuba
APO
AE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
they were offered as an additional level in KS. So depending on the level of the person you bought it from they may or may not have purchased at that level.

But if you did not get them then you were probably just at a lower level and they will be available soon but it will probably be 1st or 2nd quarter of next year based on what they were saying during the campaign.

But they are NOT KS exclusive items they will be released officially at a later date. hope that helps clear that up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
rickert wrote:

Yep. Everything listed below was available as KS items:

Atlantikwall
Badges
Commission Pack (C-Pack) **
Distinguished Service Pack (DSP) *
Flare Pouch
Got Mit Uns
K-Maps *
K-Pack *
MGF Dice
Normandy
Operation: Neptune

* = KS Exclusives
** = "reprint" of KS exclusives DSP and K-Pack - same function, different names.

Also, not entirely sure if K-Maps are 100% exclusive to KS supporters or if that was a stretch reward that just made the new maps available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Piepho
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Operation Neptune and Normandy are out, as I already received my copies that had been ordered from one of the major distributors. They have also been listed on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.