Subject: Help!! I would like trade for or buy Magic Realm please. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron Catterson II
United States
quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
Anyone interested in selling or trading a copy of Magic Realm. Im not looking to spend 100+ dollars on this game before i play it for the first time. I have Several decent games I would be willing to trade or willing to pay around 50 USD for it. Im not looking for a great copy just one that is complete. I don't need the rules I have a set of them already.
Anyone willing to trade send me a wishlist or contact me here and i will do my best to get it for you. I'll do my best to accomidate
Thanks to all you fellow geeks for any help you can provide me

Catt

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're wanting to try it, download Realmspeak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Catterson II
United States
quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks I will give that a try.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Market rate for a good copy has been $100 for quite some time now.

I think it's still worth that price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Catterson II
United States
quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
I've seen copies of the game go on ebay for anywhere from 40 to 120 dollars. And as long as its complete im not to picky about condition.
So 50 USD is all I would be willing to pay and maybe throw in a game as well but until I decide if I like it im not gonna pay full market price thats why im on this forum. Otherwise I would have just bought one from ebay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are patient and not picky about condition you will be able to find one at a "reasonable" price. Another option is to buy an incomplete game and complete it either DIY or purchase replacement bits (also from eBay or at http://www.tarotmoon.com/MRParts/mrparts.html).

Personally, given the enormous investment (time and money) into obtaining the game and trying to learn to play it, I might second the recommendation you try Realmspeak in conjunction with the "How to play Magic Realm" podcast (http://howtoplaypodcast.com/episodes/episodes-11-20/episode-...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Catterson II
United States
quincy
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks Robrob! I will check that out.cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
Check out this auction which ends today (11/25/2012).

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/149893/auction-still-s...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Trades
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Cotter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Robrob wrote:
Another option is to buy an incomplete game and complete it either DIY or purchase replacement bits (also from eBay or at http://www.tarotmoon.com/MRParts/mrparts.html).

This is how I acquired my copy of MR...final cost was ~$30 then I was able to trade my extra bits for another game. The problem is finding 2 incomplete copies that are only missing the parts the other game has. Patience is your ally in this situation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.