Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Williams
United States
Doral
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, I have a colonist on a market that was constructed on a previous turn. I want to construct a town. Can I use the colonist on the market to build the town, if I have not used the market during this turn?

If I explore, discarding the first tile, must I put the second tile into play if playable?

Is a red crisis triggered during set up?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Rzepka
Poland
Gdynia -> Poznań
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
topdeckgames wrote:
Just to be clear, I have a colonist on a market that was constructed on a previous turn. I want to construct a town. Can I use the colonist on the market to build the town, if I have not used the market during this turn?

Yes, you can.

topdeckgames wrote:
If I explore, discarding the first tile, must I put the second tile into play if playable?

I gues you can't - you discard hexagon only if you can not place it.
You don't have to.

topdeckgames wrote:

No.
You resolve red crisis only if it is being revealed during Phase 6: Evolution card purchase (so if it is already revealed from the begining of Phase 6, you ignore it).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recall a message on this board that said crisis are also resolved during the Headhunter or similar actions of progress/personality cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

chris : Yes you can

Chris : not if you don't wish to...

Chris : Nope. Only when revealed during phase 6 or as mentionned above when some effects surcharge as the headhunter or researcher are triggered and some new EVO cards are revealed.

Thanks in advance![/q]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurent LECOMTE
France
Maizy
Aisne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

You said no if you don't whish, does if meean you can discard more tiles unitls you find a one you want to put (and then look at both sides ?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freierfall Sonnenflieger
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How would you do that? Announce that you want, lets say, the 4th hex tile from the top and discard all the other ones? Im pretty sure, you can't do that.

What Chris supposedly meant was that you can Explore and decide to use not the top-most hextile (of which you know only the front) but the second one (of which you know nothing) - if you reveal it, and for some reasons would be able to play it but don't want to do it, you discard it as if there were no suitable place to put it. end of explore action, don't gain an explore token or anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.