Subject: Question about the box cover. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!
I have a little silly question:I want to buy the Infernal Relics expansion but in some sites and boardgamegeek I see a different front box cover.One is a night-time landscape and another with daytime.Is there a difference in printings or something else?
Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wardell
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
May 25
badge
I think you ought to know I'm feeling very depressed.
mbmbmbmbmb
noom777 wrote:
Hello!
I have a little silly question:I want to buy the Infernal Relics expansion but in some sites and boardgamegeek I see a different front box cover.One is a night-time landscape and another with daytime.Is there a difference in printings or something else?
Thanks in advance!

All of the Sentinels of the Multiverse: Infernal Relics have the same cover. Maybe you are thinking of Sentinels of the Multiverse: Rook City, the other expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dizdi
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have in mind the picture of the Infernal Relics expansion bix which is on the sentinels of the multiverse web site and the picture of the box here in boardgamegeek.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Everything between now and the next game is just killing time
England
London
Agitation
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, I never noticed that, too interested in the content!
I have the 'Night' version, so far as I can tell it has the same content as the 'day' version, no one has brought this up on the official >Games forum and no questions asked their lead me to believe their are any differences between them (if indeed the 'day' edition even exists, possibly changed art before the release).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
We definitely changed the art before release! BGG just still has the old version of the box art. All copies of Infernal Relics have this box art: http://sentinelsofthemultiverse.com/store/sentinels-multiver...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
If someone were to post the updated box art to the image gallery, I know of an admin who can push it as the Representative Image. ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Badell
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Keep on saving the Multiverse!
mbmbmbmbmb
Done! I have uploaded the latest image, for your viewing enjoyment!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.