Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Montanus
United States
Twin Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to solve the problem that the sliders on the investigator cards slide too much - if you bump the card they move. I'm looking at various solutions - magnetic markers, pegs, and one more that I think I remeber seeing on ebay - a plastic template that lays on top of the card. It's not on ebay now, and I could not find it on any of the 144 pages of pictures in the gallery. Anyone know where this plastic overlay is offered as a product?

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Brennan
United States
Morris Plains
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
www.beklaser.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whoa. Awesome. Ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
Colored baggies for your games, www.boardgamestorage.com.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered as well. I came here to suggest laminating and using a dry erase marker, but these are awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Montanus
United States
Twin Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you - I've asked if they can do a custom 5x7 order so that they match the cards. Hopefully they can. But ouch on the price.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bauer
United States
Smyrna
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What do you mean 5x7 to match the cards? You want them to fit over the entire card, not just the track section?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hatton
United States
Westland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since someone already linked the item you were looking for, I thought I'd link my pic of the ones I made just for fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Montanus
United States
Twin Falls
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kirkbauer wrote:
What do you mean 5x7 to match the cards? You want them to fit over the entire card, not just the track section?

Yes! I want to make a frame that the card will slide into, so the card and the overlay are a single unit. I've got something similar with magnetic strips behind the card, but the poles on the marker's magnet are fighting the poles on the magnetic tape on the back of the cards, making it hard to control the alignment. The clear plastic would solve this problem, provided it was the size of the investigator card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eliz Brown
United States
Burbank
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm hoping when you get that all done you post a pic so I can see what setup you ended up with...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Peterson
United States
Cane Ridge
TN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got the beklaser plastic overlays in the mail today and, whoa!, awesome. These should be included in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.