Subject: HeroScape: Acquilla's Alliance available - Want: See my trade list rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have the (annoyingly) rare HeroScape Large Expansion "Acquilla's Alliance" available for sale/trade.

Preferably looking to sell via the BGG Marketplace but would consider the right trade, also.

Please check out my Wishlist/Trade List and PM if interested. I'm fully aware, however, of how much it's worth so serious inquiries only, please.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, guess this isn't so rare anymore. Surprised at the (so far) lack of interest. Or maybe the flame of enthusiasm for HS has faded now that it's been dead a while. Oh well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you waited about less than an hour for a response. Be patient. Though ebay is where you'll likely get the most bang for your buck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm...that's odd then. I've shown this thread up on the front page since last night around 3am??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris J
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
. . . or just let me nibble your soul . . . .
badge
Electra Bellum. Electra Gloriosum.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ken didn't pick up on the am/pm thing.

It's really nice that you stopped by BGG's trade forum before you made a quick decision on your AA. Lotsa people still do adore Heroscape.

I suspect most of us who wanted this got it a while ago, and those left are busy trying to Cyber Monday the heck out of the world.

Get any hits at all?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
May I pass along my congratulations for your great interdimensional breakthrough. I am sure, in the miserable annals of the Earth, you will be duly enshrined. -- Lord John Whorfin
mbmbmbmbmb
Rompcat wrote:

It's really nice that you stopped by BGG's trade forum before you made a quick decision on your AA. Lotsa people still do adore Heroscape.

I suspect most of us who wanted this got it a while ago, and those left are busy trying to Cyber Monday the heck out of the world.

Get any hits at all?

Er, yes. I completely missed the AM/PM thing. blush

I agree with Kris' assessment though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fenrick
United States
Yukon
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
artfuldodge2 wrote:
Rompcat wrote:

Get any hits at all?

Er, yes. I completely missed the AM/PM thing. blush

I agree with Kris' assessment though.

And then there are people like me that wouldn't mind it but don't really feel it's worth the price(or value of games) it would demand.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well you wouldn't know unless you made an offer or inquiry, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For the record, I'm not fond of the asinine prices that HeroScape has reached but this particular product meets all the requirements to reach a decent value:

1. It IS quite rare due to the amount made of this Large Figure Expansion

2. Is's also a product that is quite good within the game itself and as such is worth owning.

3. The game is out of print now and will not be coming back. I did a quick check on the net and other than parts of the set on eBay (at crazy prices), it's nowhere to be found.

So here's your chance. I don't mind keeping it (as I love these figures and their abilities in the game - SuJoah is beastly!) but I wouldn't mind seeing it go to a good home, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm willing to consider letting it go for around the $100 mark. Just to provide my valuation on it - and that amount is a good $100 less than it could go for on eBay if I went that route (which I honestly don't want to do, anyway)...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Schipper
United States
Prescott Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent a PM yesterday before your second post. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crap! I missed it. Okay, let me get back to you sometime tomorrow, Vydar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.