Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I've just bought Crash & Burn in a garage sale and I got 2 robots (out of the 4) that are not on the box. Can you tell me where are they from?

I'm missing the white and purple bots, and those two (green and red) were replacing them.

Also, I paid 20€ for it, was it a good deal? I don't really understand the prices listed here, I suppose its for the WotC version?

And lastly, I have 30 wounds token instead of 24 like listed on the box, what's up with that?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niels Kjær
Denmark
Malling
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It looks like robots from the Amigo version.
They look similar to mine, I bought the game in Vienna in 2000.

Anmigo released the base version and then an expansion named Crash and Burn (iirc), and there were either 4 robots in each, or 8 robots in the first, I cannot remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Niels

On the back of my box, it says that I should have 1 orange (I have it) 1 black (I have it) 1 white (I don't have it) and 1 purple (I don't have it)

Instead of the white and purple, I got a green and a red, so I don't think they're the common robots supposed to be in this expansion.

Beside, I didn't find the green and red bots on any pictures posted here on BGG, making it more mysterious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich P
United Kingdom
Sheffield
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I didn't know what to do with my UberBadge, so I left it as a GeekBadge.
badge
Planning...
mbmbmbmbmb
Are they from the Amigo base game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We got a winner!

It's weird though, I don't understand why they're mixed with the base game when the expansion's cards are still shrinkwrapped.

Anyway! Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.