Popular Tags: [View All]
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If I move through an obstacle, I roll 1 red dice. I assume that I don't get to roll any defence dice (please correct me if I have misunderstood). If I roll a Critical hit, do I receive critical damage or regular damage?

2) If my attack (nearest point to nearest point) goes through an obstacle, the defender rolls one extra green dice. Does that apply to normal and special attacks (for example the Ion Cannon, or other missiles)?

3) One of the missiles (I think Cluster) gets to make two attacks. Does the defender get to roll two sets of defence dice?

4) Darth Vader is permitted to take two actions. I assume that these cannot be both the same action (for example, two evade tokens). Is that correct?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karry Lim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Yes, u will need to roll 1 red die, u can't roll any defence die if you move through an obstacle or landed on an obstacle. If you roll a critical hit, you will received a critical hit.

2. Yes, if the attack goes through an obstacle, it applies to normal and special attacks.

3. This I am not too sure. I never used Cluster Missiles before, sorry.

4. Yes, it cannot be the same action.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Ixamos wrote:
1. Yes, u will need to roll 1 red die, u can't roll any defence die if you move through an obstacle or landed on an obstacle. If you roll a critical hit, you will received a critical hit.

2. Yes, if the attack goes through an obstacle, it applies to normal and special attacks.

Hope this helps.

Ixamos is correct in his answers. To clarify with Cluster Missiles, you get two separate attacks and therefore the defender gets two separate defense rolls.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Dickie
United Kingdom
South Leverton
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you both for your prompt and helpful clarifications.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter O
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
Ixamos wrote:

Hope this helps.

Ixamos is correct in his answers. To clarify with Cluster Missiles, you get two separate attacks and therefore the defender gets two separate defense rolls.

Action token usage (on either side) only effects one of the attacks unless it's stated as a "whenever you attack... "

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone play with the option that if your LoS goes through 2 obstacles they get +2 Dice?

edit: I see the faq addresses this and you do not get +2 officially. Then again there are many things that can be thematic in house rules.

If anyone plays with clouds, I let Obsidian Squadron get the same bonues Decipher gave them (+1 die here)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.