Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Nicholls
United Kingdom
Redruth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I bought & sold ravenloft after a few solo games, but at least i "got it".... simple is good for me, and i need to see video walkthroughs to absorb the rules.

I am confused by all of the various extra bits and pieces / cards in the WoA box. Is there a video walkthrough of the opening solo scenario anywhere that i can view? I've searched on YouTube, and despite watchitplayed's excellent video's they don't cover the first solo scenario....

Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IIRC, the new bits are meant for campaign games where you draw treasure tokens instead of treasure cards. The Boon cards have specific instructions on use with the campaign scenario (the 13th adventure).

Otherwise it plays the same as Ravenloft but with 2 new types of Conditions - Dazed and Slowed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The absolute best board game instructional YouTube channel on the web, Watch it Played
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Moore
United Kingdom
Bacup
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree Rodney explains it very well on his series Watch it Played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.