Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrzej Kurek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well there is rather the second part of November not the first one but I`m happy that I can finally run it.

I hope that all "the Arctic" owners who were attending Essen and/or BGG.con got new pawns.

(It woul`d be fine to know how many of sets were exchanged during BGG.con. Interesting statistic )

The rest of BGG users owning a copy of 2019: the Arctic consisting sets of badly painted pawns are asked to contact me by priv post.
If you don`t mind if there will be more than 1 user from the same town/city I`ll propose as an option to send new sets to one of them, so you will have an opportunity to meet and play together haha

I`ll be waiting for your bbgmails to the end of December to send all sets as 1 action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
San Clemente
California
flag msg tools
Here the truceless armies yet / Trample, rolled in blood and sweat; / They kill and kill and never die; / And I think that each is I. // None will part us, none undo / The knot that makes one flesh of two, /
badge
Sick with hatred, sick with pain, / Strangling -- When shall we be slain? // When shall I be dead and rid / Of the wrong my father did? / How long, how long, till spade and hearse / Puts to sleep my mother's curse?
mbmbmbmbmb
I appreciate that you offered to exchange the wooden pieces (and that you can see that the wooden pieces, as they were painted, were difficult to distinguish from each other). I actually re-painted my set of wooden tokens and national ships in brighter & different colors, and this worked fine. Still enjoy the game, thanks for publishing it!

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrzej Kurek
Poland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know 4 or 5 players who re-painted pawns by themself

The producer accepded my complain and prepared new sets. That`s ok to replace it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.