Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Next War: Korea» Forums » Rules

Subject: Air reconnaissance and destroyed air base rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Billaud
France
La roche sur yon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can a destroyed air base be used for the purpose of Air reoonaissance ( for the range : for exemple 15 hexs from an air base for air advantage )

I do not see anything about it in the rules but it seems strange no ?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
solea wrote:
Can a destroyed air base be used for the purpose of Air reoonaissance ( for the range : for exemple 15 hexs from an air base for air advantage )

I do not see anything about it in the rules but it seems strange no ?


No, it would have to be a functioning air base.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Note that capturing an intact (i.e., non-Destroyed airfield/airbase) makes it yours for all purposes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camillvs Nowak
Poland
flag msg tools
mb
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Note that capturing an intact (i.e., non-Destroyed airfield/airbase) makes it yours for all purposes.


I can even transport units from my friendly airport to the captured enemy airport? Awesome!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Camillvs wrote:
Toadkillerdog wrote:
Note that capturing an intact (i.e., non-Destroyed airfield/airbase) makes it yours for all purposes.


I can even transport units from my friendly airport to the captured enemy airport? Awesome!


As long as it's functional.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Billaud
France
La roche sur yon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much.

When in the rules it s written : "undamaged" or "fully functionnal", does it mean "without any strike marker" or "not destroyed" ?

I really enjoy my game. The situation is very tense. Really solid design even if there are some unclear situations ( but it s inherent of a such a big game).

Congratulations.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
solea wrote:
Thank you very much.

When in the rules it s written : "undamaged" or "fully functionnal", does it mean "without any strike marker" or "not destroyed" ?



Undamaged/fully functional is no strike marker nor destroyed.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
solea wrote:

I really enjoy my game. The situation is very tense. Really solid design even if there are some unclear situations ( but it s inherent of a such a big game).

Congratulations.


Thanks, I appreciate that. It was a long road, but worth it.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.