Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi to all BGG users!

As of late, the Dreadball forum here on BGG seems to be very, very quiet and one gets few (if any) answers to their threads 'n questions about the Futuristic Sports Game.

I'd like to ask who of you has backed the game at Kickstarter and/or wants to buy it from a store when it's released (which will be in the first weeks of December)...?

I, for myself, have backed the Striker pledge level at Kickstarter and can't wait to get my first package of Dreadball-stuff delivered to my doorstep.

C'mon, don't be shy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homer S.
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me and my buddy both backed the Striker level, too. Can´t wait to get my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also backed Striker, the UK shipments should be sent a week tomorrow so very much looking forward to getting to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Riddle

Oklahoma
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm ready too
every package that arrives makes me hope it's here!
can't wait

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
I, for myself, have backed the Striker pledge level at Kickstarter and can't wait to get my first package of Dreadball-stuff delivered to my doorstep.

I also backed at striker and am MOST eagerly awaiting my copy, or even the news of someone somewhere having received theirs. So I fully understand why you started this thread

OT: Your uberbadge slightly disturbs me. If you'd have had a spiral for an avatar I'd be reaching for my glaive ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool!

You guys might want to get entered here... http://forum.manticblog.com/showthread.php?2351-Overview
Quote:

OT: Your uberbadge slightly disturbs me. If you'd have had a spiral for an avatar I'd be reaching for my glaive
There's no way fighting the Wyrm, puppy. BTW, I've listened to Tools' 10000 days yesterday.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Belgium
Brussel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
There's no way fighting the Wyrm, puppy. BTW, I've listened to Tools' 10000 days yesterday.

That's a thumb and a tip for you, Mr evil wyrm spawn!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Trust me, we are around! Another Striker here. There will be a lot of painting going on soon!

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cheerleader here. stirker twice, form my buddy.
hate when see all the minis painted and discussion over rules while not having my copy
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the painted miniature thing is annoying! Don't mind seeing Mantic post some but seems quite a few people managed to get hold of copies of the miniatures from different events when us Kickstarter pledgers are still waiting - boo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Yeah, the painted miniature thing is annoying! Don't mind seeing Mantic post some but seems quite a few people managed to get hold of copies of the miniatures from different events when us Kickstarter pledgers are still waiting - boo!

Par for the course. It is called Gencon.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Awwww, its heart-warming to see so much future Dreadball players suddenly pop up here. Makes me feel so warm and fuzzy. ^.^

We'll get our copies soon. I can't wait to paint my miniatures... can't wait...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

-Ski

Don't think Dreadball was at Gencon! Just seemed to be some teams available at Mantic events at their HQ and the launch party at Table Top Nation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
jonahmaul wrote:
Teamski wrote:
jonahmaul wrote:

-Ski

Don't think Dreadball was at Gencon! Just seemed to be some teams available at Mantic events at their HQ and the launch party at Table Top Nation.

That was not what I meant. The original post stated that the poster was irritated at seeing others get stuff at shows before the real fans of the game. And, thus, my Gencon statement.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Böttcher
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Striker here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, crossed-wires then as you'd quoted me not the original post! I know a lot of Zombicide pledgers got quite annoyed that it was available at Gen-Con before they got theirs.

Back OT what teams are people planning on doing? Any colour schemes worked out?

For those of you on Facebook and not already in the group there's the Dreadball Fanatics group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/482512038434206/) which is worth checking out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
mbmbmbmbmb
Striker+++ (like, broke $1K in pledge) ninja . Looking forward to it, but I kinda live at the end of the world here in Prince Rupert (I'm about 50 miles south of the south tip of Alaska) so I don't expect it to arrive until nearly Christmas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone of the german Dreadball players from near/around Hannover?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teamski wrote:

That was not what I meant. The original post stated that the poster was irritated at seeing others get stuff at shows before the real fans of the game. And, thus, my Gencon statement.

-Ski

I was going to leave this but .. what makes you or anybody else who posts on this thread more of a Dreadball fan than the people who actually went to Tabletop Nation or Mantic's own Open Day and were lucky enough to get hold of a few miniatures ??

Also, how do you know these people haven't also pledged on KS.

People need to show a little patience, we haven't exactly been waiting all that long in comparison to many other KS offerings ..

EDIT: apologies if I quoted the wrong person, my comments are directed at everyone and anyone "complaining".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonah Rees
Wales
Cardiff
South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think anybody is claiming they are more than a fan of anybody who has already managed to get some miniatures. I know I'm certainly not and I do find it a little frustrating that some people have already managed to get some miniatures. But I know from the Dreadball Fanatics FB group that most of the people who did get stuff in advance have also pledged. I'm not claiming anybody to be more of a fan. I'm just jealous!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
moocifer wrote:
Teamski wrote:

-Ski

I was going to leave this but .. what makes you or anybody else who posts on this thread more of a Dreadball fan than the people who actually went to Tabletop Nation or Mantic's own Open Day and were lucky enough to get hold of a few miniatures ??

Also, how do you know these people haven't also pledged on KS.

People need to show a little patience, we haven't exactly been waiting all that long in comparison to many other KS offerings ..

EDIT: apologies if I quoted the wrong person, my comments are directed at everyone and anyone "complaining".

I was referring more to people getting goodies at conventions like Gencon who have no interest other than to sell the stuff on E-Bay, while those who are sincerely interested in the game and invest in the game system get nothing. I was not referring specifically to the Mantic sponsored events.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Keefe
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledged at Striker+. Looking forward to getting this game soon.

On an unrelated note, I'm a little frustrated at my Sedition Wars KS for shipping late.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is sooo exciting!!

Quote:
On an unrelated note, I'm a little frustrated at my Sedition Wars KS for shipping late.
Yeah, it's allways annoying to wait for stuff. My copy of Gunship: First Strike (also from Kickstarter) is delayed by months now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Team Ski
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
CHOMP!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Patience is always required for any Kickstarter campaign. That is for sure. The rewards are well worth the wait.

-Ski

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Silbernagel
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm also in for Striker and eagerly await my toys. The shop I'll be running a league at got their store package yesterday. The manager sent me some details, but I haven't seen them for myself yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.