United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Description:
---
Destination: None
Objective: Have at least 1 good or passenger in each of 4 different cargo holds.
---
I get that you of course need to upgrade the ship to have 4 available cargo hold slots - but my question is, how are the 2-slot goods (and passengers) handled? Can I have, for example, 2 two-slot goods tokens in 4 cargo hold slots and still satisfy the mission condition or must I have 4 one-slot goods/passenger tokens in the 4 cargo hold slots?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S H
United States
Merrillville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galvornman wrote:
2 two-slot goods tokens in 4 cargo hold slots

Not sure I understand that part... 2 tokens would only fit on 2 cargo hold slots. Are you overlapping them? Anyway, I'd say the answer to that part is "no".

Need 4 seperate tokens (passenger or goods) in 4 separate holds was how we played it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick reply.

I was referring to the goods/passengers (e.g. diva) that take up two cargo hold slots (they have two dots instead of 1 dot, indicating that they require two cargo slots of capacity unless I'm reading it wrong). So, in the case of any good that takes up two slots, yes, I overlap the single token onto two slots. Sorry if this wasn't clear.

I think I'll play it your way - it seems more challenging, while the other method is simply "just fill-er up" and get some points.

Boss Trojan wrote:
galvornman wrote:
2 two-slot goods tokens in 4 cargo hold slots

Not sure I understand that part... 2 tokens would only fit on 2 cargo hold slots. Are you overlapping them? Anyway, I'd say the answer to that part is "no".

Need 4 seperate tokens (passenger or goods) in 4 separate holds was how we played it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul W
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You've got the rules wrong...each cargo slot has two "dots" of space. So in general you can fit two passengers in a single cargo slot (with a few exceptions, like the Diva, who take an entire cargo slot herself). Also note that all the goods have two dots on them, so they take up an entire cargo slot themselves.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hector Flores
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks, quite right!

fizzmore wrote:
You've got the rules wrong...each cargo slot has two "dots" of space. So in general you can fit two passengers in a single cargo slot (with a few exceptions, like the Diva, who take an entire cargo slot herself). Also note that all the goods have two dots on them, so they take up an entire cargo slot themselves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross
United States
Charleston
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Grand Master Cabalist
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I took it as you have to have something in every cargo hold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.