Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Jurena
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am still trying to learn the rules for this incredible game. I have 2 questions...

1) With allies, am i correct to assume they can participate in combat just like regular characters? This would also mean tapping the ally to give +1 combat bonuses to other characters, roll for ally body checks if they were wounded etc.

2) With the Ahunt Dragons - Does the party have to be in one the regions listed on the ahunt dragon card for the card to be played?
Because these are long events and not creatures...there are other cards that can make long events stay around longer than normal.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
briscoe999 wrote:
1) With allies, am i correct to assume they can participate in combat just like regular characters? This would also mean tapping the ally to give +1 combat bonuses to other characters, roll for ally body checks if they were wounded etc.

Generally, yes. Some allies (Goldberry) have no stats, thus can't fight, but can still support.

Quote:
2) With the Ahunt Dragons - Does the party have to be in one the regions listed on the ahunt dragon card for the card to be played?
Because these are long events and not creatures...there are other cards that can make long events stay around longer than normal.

You can play them assuming you haven't reached hazard limit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jurena
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.