Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Lott
United States
Cheverly
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've looked through the threads and don't see this has been asked before - forgive me if it has. And what I read in the rules seemed vague on this point.

In the rules it says, "at no point can a player have more than seven energy tokens in their reserve. If a player already has seven energy tokens and a new action would grant then new ones, they may keep only seven from among their tokens..."

We ready this rule to mean that you could then decide to lose some unwanted energy tokens to gain one or more tokens from the die - as long as you maintain the limit of 7.

Did we play it correctly?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes. You gather all the energy tokens, then decide which ones to discard, and you keep the 7 you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Williams
United Kingdom
St Just
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you were doing it right. You take the full allocation, and then 'hand in' enough to take you down to your limit, thus meaning you can effectively swap some in your reserve for the new energy if it would be of more use to you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Lott
United States
Cheverly
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Super - thanks for the quick replies. It seemed right, but I didn't want to cause any problems as we delve into more advanced cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.