Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Billy the Hut
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Sit beside the breakfast table Think about your troubles Pour yourself a cup of tea Then think about the bubbles
mbmbmbmbmb
Saturday evening I sat down to play some Zombie Dice with my friends.

The owner of the game had additionally purchased a bunch of brain shaped erasers for markers as the brains we've manage to collect.

1st off this brought up a story once told by a member of our game group. When his son was just a few years old while on a visit to the Museum of Science he found a bin of similar small brain shaped erasers in the museum store. He took one & showed it to his dad. Now he was at the age when during bath time he'd been being told & learning the names of his body parts. So he held this tiny toy brain up to his dad and asks; "scrotum?".

With that story in mind we had a bit of unique perspective on the tiny brain erasers we were collecting in the game. I'll leave that & the few related jokes that resulted to your imagination.

A few highlights & quotes:

Player 1: as he rolls the dice starts singing "You've got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, you've got to know when to eat BRAINS"

Player 2: rolls three dice, all are shotgun blasts "I seem to have found the local militia".

Player 3: rolls three dice, two shotgun blasts & one is a runner, rolls another three dice, all three are shotgun blasts. That's a total of no brains but 5 shotgun blasts "You may have found the militia, but I've chased a runner into the a gun owners convention" he says.

I thought I had the 1st game won, but on the last round player one rolled seven brains to take the win from me.

In our 2nd game I was never in the competition. Player one again took the win.

All in all, lots of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scrumpy Jack
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I and others here use the tokens from Mmm ... Brains!.

Here is a deceptive photo of them

They are, in fact, rather small.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.