David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there a 2nd edition of this game put out with corrected counters? If not, is there plans to do so?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Rubin
United States
Trenton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
"It may be doubted whether so small a number of men ever employed so short a space of time with greater or more lasting effects upon the history of the world.” — Sir George Otto Trevelyan on the Battles of Trenton and Princeton
mbmbmbmbmb
There has not been a second printing, nor, since it remains in stock, are there any immediate plans for one.

The only incorrect counters were those for the Colony Schematic, which do not affect game play and can be replaced by coins. Corrected counters were provided in an issue of C3i magazine.

EDIT: But see below for Amazin' Tales of Customer Support.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Butler
United States
Fort Walton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, let me add, the original counters aren't unusable. There are some of them that aren't double-sided, that is all. As stated above, it's not critical to gameplay. In fact, the only time you notice the issue is if one side is currently winning by quite a bit (that is, one side controls a lot more colonies than the other). Then, your quick-reference-colony-control section may have a blank where there would be a control marker. In that case, before I got the C3I issue, I would just leave the colony marker blank, and we would check any blank colony markers at the time of battle to see who controlled it -- not a big deal.

This is a real gem of a game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Paschall
United States
Thaxton
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT quickly sent me corrected counters upon my request, at no charge. They have great customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt H
United States
Morganton
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Brederic wrote:
GMT quickly sent me corrected counters upon my request, at no charge. They have great customer service.

I contacted them, and they sent corrected counters out for me as well. The have a live chat on the GMT website, head over there and talk to them. They have great customer service, second to none.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Millette
United States
Henderson
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
God Bless the USA
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone. Was looking to purchase this and some of the online retailer copies were saying 2nd edition. I didn't see one listed here on bgg, so it got me wondering... Definitely will be adding this one to my collection.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob White
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so I read this thread about 90 seconds ago. Then I jumped onto live chat with GMT and BAM they're sending them to me. Great job GMT!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Creamer
United States
Arlington Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Had the exact same experience today also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.