Subject: Overwatch and LOS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sven Schöffel
Germany
Nürnberg
Franken
flag msg tools
Last night we had a Tannhäuser game, we were not sure to determine, if it is possible to execute an Overwatch attack.

Situation:

Reich-Charakter on Overwatch has been attacked by Union-Charakter in path but the LOS was blocked by a second Union-Charakter in front of the first Union-Charakter. Rules say enemy charakters block LOS but not friendly charakters. So is the Reich_Charakter allowed to attack the first Union-Charakter behind the second one, or will he attack the second one in LOS?

Second Question: In the Scenario Kill'em All, can the Union Player use Commandpoints and Healing Packs on the Neutral Charakters(Stoßstruppen,Heinzinger, Herrman) he is allowed to move at the end of turn?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Leigh
United Kingdom
Richmond
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure the rule book states that (any) characters block line of sight? I don't have the book to hand, but I'm certain that if you share a path with a target, you can attack it with a weapon (provided you are in range), regardless of whoever might be in the way.

There are some weapons with marvellous shoot-round-corners attributes, but I don't think these would be affected either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.