Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So we have nine gamers coming tonight but we don't really have a massive amount of room for two games, so Resistance Avalon will hit the table and possibly Werewolf.

However, most of this group will be new to Werewolf, and the last time I played it with one of this group and a bunch of others it was a bit of a damp squib because no-one felt they had any information to base accusations on.

We didn't use special characters then, I'm thinking Seer/Fortune Teller this time, but I intend to moderate tonight, so any suggestions for sparking discussions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McFadden
United States
Cherry Hill
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Game night any night!
mbmbmbmbmb
Perhaps Seer, Hunter, 2 Wolves? Since there are 9, no action the first night would be best. BUT, if they didn't like the "no info" aspect, keep that round limited - 5 mins max, then simutaneously point at who they suspect. Whoever is on the action end of the most fingers is out...onto an action night.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Johnson
United Kingdom
Boston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Rob - it went well, even better than I expected. One wrinkle we put in was the Sheriff from the off and getting the Sheriff to lead his or her villagers in the initial lynching discussion. Eventually we ended up chucking most of the characters into the mix (except the Thief, didn't like that one much at all)....good times.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.