Subject: Target Dominus / reactions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roland W. est. 1984
Germany
Deutschland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does target dominus mean myself or any other dominus?
If target dominus ist listed 2 times on a card e.g. target dominus gets 3 gold. Target dominus loses 1 Influence -> must it be the same dominus ?

If a reaction card says "if target dominus has no money...." can I play it anytime or only at the moment he will loose/spend his last coin?

reaction cards are no sheme cards and can not be foiled??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Jorgensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
evil_puck wrote:
Does target dominus mean myself or any other dominus?
If target dominus ist listed 2 times on a card e.g. target dominus gets 3 gold. Target dominus loses 1 Influence -> must it be the same dominus ?

If a reaction card says "if target dominus has no money...." can I play it anytime or only at the moment he will loose/spend his last coin?

reaction cards are no sheme cards and can not be foiled??

1) Target dominus is the one you play the card on. It can be yourself or any other dominus - it depends on the card what is the best thing to do (or possible to do). (see p.6 "Playing schemes")

2) From the answer above it should be the same dominus, and I think it is the same, but I'm not quite sure. If they intended it to be the same dominus, they might as well have written "Target dominus gets 3 gold and loses 1 influence".
The card name might help in figuring out, what it is supposed to do.

3) You can play it at a later time too (though just not in the market phase, as I think it says so on the card).

4) Yes reactions are not schemes and so cannot be foiled. Except if it says so on a card - and I think there is only one card in the game (Jupiter's C*** ). (see p.8 "Foiling a scheme")

With many questions, please put numbers or letters on them. Makes it easier to answer and for others to follow the answers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.