Subject: Death Star Attack Props rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom T
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I just posted some pics of some downloadable prop art that I created for setting up a Death Star attack scenario. They include Turbo Laser Towers, Destroyed Tower markers, and Thermal Exhaust Port. I submitted the files for these and hopefully they will appear in the File" section within the next few days. I created the art in "2D" for fast, cheap, and easy construction, and so as not to interfere with the movement of star fighters.

There are a number of unofficial Death Star style texture sets around. I chose to make these props compatible with Warscape’s excellent Star Base Trench Run, which is what you see in the photos that I posted on Boardgame Geek. However, they will work with just about any similar texture. I hope you find them useful, at least until we see some affordable 3D towers. Thanks for looking.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Daniels
United Kingdom
Chelmsford
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They look good in the photos, hope the files pop up soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom T
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The files are now up in the "Files" section. Thanks for looking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Hébert
United States
Topeka
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
shortcut
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/84931/death-star-attack-pr...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.