3 Posts

1st & Goal» Forums » General

Subject: Ordering custom dice for 1nG rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Jansen
msg tools
mbmb
I thought it might be cool to make up some of my own teams to add to the collection of expansion teams I'll surely get for Xmas...rather than just make an excel dice roller (I'd rather have them in my hand) I started googling and found this site:

Dice
http://indentedblankdice.com/?p=87

Labels
http://indentedblankdice.com/?p=94

They have all the colors for 1nG, so if you wanted to make a team that represented a college team or NFL team that didn't fit within the existing profiles in the expansion sets, you could order from there and make your own.

Here's a little cost comparison (includes shipping):

Minimum order
25 dice + 2 sheets of labels (approx 73 dice worth)
$15 + $6 = $21
3 sets of 7 with 4 dice left over and 52 dice worth of labels left over
$7 per team

Double dice, minimum label order
50 dice + 2 sheets of labels (approx 73 dice worth)
$25 + $6 = $31
7 sets of 7 dice with 1 die left over and 24 dice worth of labels left over
$4 per team

I'm not sure if I'll do this or not, but it seems to be a cost effective way to add some more of your own custom teams to your game should you so desire...in the end I think the expansion sets cover most of what I need and are pretty dang cost effective as is ($14 for 4 teams, can't beat that price)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
raray siere
msg tools
Thanks for the info...I plan on designing a set of 8 teams from my high school football days...made logos already in Photoshop. raysiere@yahoo.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Jansen
msg tools
mbmb
You should definitely share the results when you're done! I'd recommend making the little boxes (tutorial in the file section) and putting the logos on there...good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.