Paul Franzosa
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
After almost 10 years here on the geek I am finally discovering the fun of the Auction Geeklists. While some people bid in a Comment on the Item in the Geeklist with just the amount of their bid, I've noticed that some people post their bids with the following form:

-

for instance:

http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/150068/item/2402482?commen...

I am guessing the reason for this is so they can find their bids (with the key information) more easily. Is there a search function that will find all of my Geeklist posts...and therefore wold show these types of bids in a nice list? Or am I missing something?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
mbmbmbmbmb
I do this, I don't know if others have a different trick but for me I go to my geek profile, go to contributions, and then under "Comments" view my Geeklist Item comments. I can quickly browse that page for auctions I've replied to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franzosa
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Awesome...it was the magic incantation of "Geek profile>Contributions>GeekList Item Comments" that I simply couldn't find. Thanks!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ice frost
Philippines
Cebu
Cebu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks... me too.... find it simply there.... arrrharrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.