4 Posts

World in Flames» Forums » Rules

Subject: AA (anti-air) vs supply or paradrop missions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Thorp
Sweden
flag msg tools
"I find that 'pinpoint' accuracy during a bombing run increases proportionally with the amount of munitions used."
mbmbmbmbmb
What happens if I use anti-air during an enemy paradrop mission? (Yes, I am listening to the soundtrack of "Band of Brothers" as I write this issue.)

If the player using anti-air scores 5 or higher, I would assume that an ATR is aborted, mission not successful. However, what happens if the result on the anti-air table is less than 5, but still larger that zero?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
If the AA doesn't score high enough to abort the plane, the paratroopers continue on their merry way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rober Khan
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmb
Buuut you can house rule it. What about some negative mods. to the incoming land combat if less than 5 is scored by AA?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Roberkhan wrote:
Buuut you can house rule it. What about some negative mods. to the incoming land combat if less than 5 is scored by AA?

Sure you can house-rule it; I have several house rules myself that we usually use. But honestly the best defense against paradrops is a good array of fighters!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.