Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I always saw threads like this and thought people were crazy because I always had a wishlist with several games. Well, turns out I just received a $75 Amazon gift card but not sure what to buy.

I know I'm getting King of Tokyo, Love Letter, Eclipse/Mage Knight expansions, and Wits and Wagers as gifts in the near future (Christmas/Birthday).

So that leaves me kind of unsure what to pickup. I also just bought Neuroshima Hex Saturday and haven't played it yet.

I'd also rather not purchase anything from Amazon which is expensive compared to Miniature Market, as I'm local to their store (although if Amazon is a little bit more that's fine).

Not exactly sure what I'm lookin for, I typically enjoy Ameritrash and Hybrid Eurotrash games the most. I can enjoy a Euro but they don't get me too excited. Abstracts only rarely engage me (Battle for Hill 218, Arimaa being maybe my favorite). I'm fine with Coops and Solo games but have several already.

Ideas?

Edit - Not that I expect anyone to do a lot of work to offer me suggestions, but my Owned/ratings/Current Top 10 are all up to date if you'd like more information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a good time to get Galaxy Trucker off your wishlist, and maybe that RftG expansion as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Theel
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I was thinking about Galaxy Trucker. Wasn't sure though if I should jump all-in and get the Anniversary edition though.

Getting RftG: Brink of War is not a bad idea, except I probably won't play it for a year or more (we just introduced the first expansion and I'm waiting for the proper time to introduce the 2nd). So it's kind of an unspectacular choice since I won't even play it for a long time.

It's a shame the Fantasy Flight POD expansion stuff for Gears of War and Space Hulk: Death Angel don't have free super saver shipping or I would get all of those.

I'm also kind of leaning towards getting some deckboxes (for Android Netrunner) and some plano trays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Fuhrmann
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
+1 for Galaxy Trucker. I've had it on my Amazon wishlist for a while, and its price right now is pretty much the lowest I've seen it in several months. And it's only a dollar cheaper at MM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Yoder
United States
Middleton
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Definitely get Galaxy Trucker. So much fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.