United States
Burnsville
MN
flag msg tools
Rasecars, Lasers, Aeroplanes
badge
Here in Duckburg
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I am going to be visiting my parents in Oceanside California this dec, they just moved there in march. and i was wondering if any users know of any good game stores that might be in the area, i will probably have plenty of time time visit a store so don't be to shy about travel, but if it needs a full day then that probably won't be good. so what stores do they have in the area? please include links if they have them, thanks everybody!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
If you're going to be in Oceanside, the closest one is Pair A Dice (http://www.pairadicegames.com). They have a good selection of games, half the store is a dedicated play area, and their staff is super friendly and helpful. However, as you con imagine, they don't come close to competing with online prices though. They have a board night on Thursdays.

Another good option, a bit further away, is Game Empire (http://www.gameempire.com). They have a board game night on Tuesdays.

Make sure you check the San Diego forums for more info. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Samocha
United States
Burnsville
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Here in Duckburg
mbmbmbmbmb
noone comes close to online prices, but thats not the point of a FLGS
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris F
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
I'm not sure what you're looking for specifically but I think that Pairadice games has a much better selection of board games if you're looking to browse and/or buy. It's also a ton more convenient to get to from Oceanside as it's nearly in Oceanside anyways.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Samocha
United States
Burnsville
MN
flag msg tools
badge
Here in Duckburg
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like Pair A Dice is only 20 minutes away
Game Empire is 45 minutes, so if im in that area i might check it out, but looks like they perfer Ameritrash games where i tend towards euros
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Frahm
United States
Queen Creek
AZ
flag msg tools
badge
Visited both Game Empire and Pair A Dice Games this week. The previous poster is correct - Game Empire has more Ameritrash, while Pair A DICE has a lot more Euros. I picked up Cacao at Paor A Dice a couple of days ago.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.